I went to the play last night. The one that the kids did. I was given a ticket that had to be presented at the door. Our seating was comfortable and came complete with a blanket in the event we should get a chill.
I then had to watch as the stage was tweaked. Evidently, everything was not in the proper place. If you have ever been to a "show" put on by the kids, then you will remember how set up takes up most of the time. Setting up and signing in...wonder if that is how it feels to them in everyday life?
Once the stage was set, I heard in a low whisper, "this is Jesus on the cross" followed by a few seconds of silence. I would say minutes of silence but with kids it's really only seconds.
Then there was a lot of dancing and singing. I tried to put the actual video in but still cannot get it to work AND the video was very dark. As you probably know, "shows" all happen with flashlight. Maybe later.
Anyway, the play went well. The evening was topped off with Lil H having a fit over some small thing. And we lived happily ever after.
No comments:
Post a Comment