I just had to do it. I just had to try and change my look. The purple was just too plain. All of my hundreds of readers will have to tell me what they think. I know this is the most popular blog out there right now. So I expect my comments section to just overflow with hundreds of kudos (or whatever the opposite of kudos would be). Just do not tell me about the "undefined" comment in the upper left corner of each post. I don't know why it's there, I can't get it out, and I don't know how to fix it...yet! I hope to post more fun stuff later.
Did you see I had an award! Thanks Trina I was so excited. Hopefully I posted things correctly.
Did you see I had an award! Thanks Trina I was so excited. Hopefully I posted things correctly.
AND I have three comments. Yes, I know, I need a life. I'm going to go get one right now!
1 comment:
I am so proud of you . . . way to go. ;) Love the new look too. The more you play around with your blog the more addictive it becomes.
Post a Comment