This week I received two awards that just made my week. My friend had no idea I was having a ruff time with some things. I know that God is using her to encourage and lift me up.
Both awards came from Daddy's Chicks. Thank you - I am so grateful to the Lord for our new friendship. You are such an encourager and a bright spot to my Tuesday's.
Here are the details of the awards: This blog invests and believes, in "proximity" [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' - being close through proxy]. The blogs below are all charming blogs, and the majority of them aim to show the marvels of friendship and family. There are some who are not interested when given a prize thereby cutting these bows. Do we want them cut or do we want them to propagate? Then let’s try to give more attention to them! Thus, in accepting this prize we will in turn deliver it to eight bloggers who should in turn do the same thing - make sure you also put this text.
I would like to tag the following with both of these awards:
The Hess Gang - Dawn...I love you and miss you and I love to keep up with your growing family!
Okay, so I don't have eight to pass it on too. Know that when I do, I'll pass it along.
1 comment:
{{{HUGS}}}
Post a Comment