February 5, 2009

Yes, it has been a while. There are many reasons, but we will not go into them here. Now don't fall out of your chair (you'll look silly and will not be able to finish reading this fascinating post) but I'm going back to Christmas.

This clip is from the dress rehearsal for the play we had at church. It's the Snowflake Dance. My batteries were dead the next night so I do not have the actual footage from the play. If nothing else this will give you an idea of what the girls were supposed to do. All of the kids involved actually did well that night. Everything went like clockwork. Believe me, I was beginning to wonder if anyone was paying attention during our rehearsals.


Big I and Lil H looked so nice for the event. Their first event which required them to wear black and white!


2 comments:

Trina said...

I fell out of my chair when I saw that you had updated your blog. Loved what you shared . . . adorable. {{HUGS}}

Dawn said...

Kaitlyn said Isaac looks like a Daddy. Hannah is a white princess.